Panihati Mahavidyalaya


NAAC ACCREDIATED, Affiliated to West Bengal State University
Barasat Road, P.O.- Sodepur, Kolkata - 700110

Transfer /Withdrawal Certificate

A student may apply to the principal for transfer/withdrawal certificate in his/her favour at least a week before the date of issue. Application for the certificate must be signed both by the student and his/her father or legal guardian. Students seeking transfer/withdrawal certificate during mid-session must pay all charges up to the current month including transfer fee of Rs. 1000.00 They must also obtain a clearance certificate from the Librarian and from the departments.